In order to ensure the rights and responsibilities of both parties, VI MINH IMPORT EXPORT SERVICE CO., LTD offers the following regulations on shipping policy.
- When using the service at VI MINH IMPORT AND EXPORT SERVICE CO., LTD, THIS MEANS THAT THE CUSTOMER AGREES WITH THE TERMS AND POLICIES AT Vi Minh
- On the part of VI MINH
- IMPORT EXPORT SERVICE CO., LTDGuaranteed time commitment when transporting your goods
- >Check the legality of the goods while ensuring the security, safety and integrity of the goods.
- VI MINH IMPORT EXPORT SERVICE CO., LTD refuses to transport air traffic, flammable, explosive, dangerous goods and other types of post contrary to the provisions of Vietnamese law.
- During transportation, if there is damage, loss or incident under the responsibility of VI MINH IMPORT AND EXPORT SERVICE CO., LTD, WE WILL COMPENSATE ACCORDING TO REGULATIONS.
- Resolve customer complaints about goods.
- On the customer’s
- sideProvide full information of goods, description of goods and necessary documents.
- Pay all fees in full as agreed and agreed between the two parties.
- Only legal shipments as specified. Do not send and transport explosive substances, weapons, addictive substances, depraved publications, materials polluting the environment, materials of illegal origin and other types of post contrary to the provisions of Vietnamese law.
Customers when using services at VI MINH IMPORT EXPORT SERVICE CO., LTD, THIS MEANS THAT THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE TWO PARTIES HAS BEEN ACCEPTED. You are obliged to pay the service fee and fees as agreed in the following forms:Pay online by bank transfer. The transfer information will be notified with the Email to you.
Staff VI MINH IMPORT EXPORT SERVICE CO., LTD will receive goods at your address (for shipments) and deliver goods at your address (for courier services from overseas to Vietnam) if the two parties have an agreement and agree at the time of negotiation.Delivery time depends on specific delivery conditions such as payment issues or weather effects.
Depending on the degree of damage, loss and seriousness, the impact of the incident and the agreed conditions that the two parties have agreed to compensate according to regulations.